View below the job description in addition to the application form.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to be a strong contributor to our development teams, assisting them in building out the core of our platform.
● Utilize Linux system administration and scripting.
● Management software tools and desire to mentor other developers.
● Use various tools to orchestrate solutions.
● Solid understanding of Management Software and Utilities.
● Ability to consult and build CI/CD Pipelines.
● Incident Management: Jira.
● Code Mgt: Github/Gitlab.
● Build: Maven & ANT.
● Test: Selenium, robot framework, cypress, JUnit.
● Deploy & Automation: Jenkins, YAML, helm.
● Kubernetes & Terraform.
● Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent.
● 3+ Years experience as DevOps Engineer and technical leadership position.
● 3+ years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language.
● 3+ years of hands-on experience with databases including MySQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch.
● Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Team player.
● Good time-management skills.
● Interpersonal and communication skills.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can share their resume at