View below the job description in addition to the application form.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to be a strong contributor to our development teams, assisting them in building out the core of our platform.
● Utilize Linux system administration and scripting.
● Management software tools and desire to mentor other developers.
● Use various tools to orchestrate solutions.
● Solid understanding of Management Software and Utilities.
● Ability to consult and build CI/CD Pipelines.
● Incident Management: Jira.
● Code Mgt: Github/Gitlab.
● Build: Maven & ANT.
● Test: Selenium, robot framework, cypress, JUnit.
● Deploy & Automation: Jenkins, YAML, helm.
● Kubernetes & Terraform.
● Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent.
● 3+ Years experience as DevOps Engineer and technical leadership position.
● 3+ years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language.
● 3+ years of hands-on experience with databases including MySQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch.
● Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Team player.
● Good time-management skills.
● Interpersonal and communication skills.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can share their resume at
Join more than 400 satisfied clients
As part of our Yemeni Canadian Club Contributions towards our members, we will support you to build your resume as per Canadian Standards