View below the job description in addition to the application form.
The .Net Developer – Imaging ’s role is to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. The .Net Developer – Imaging will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
●Collaborate with developers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
●Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
●Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
●Assist in defining software development project plans, scheduling, and implementation.
●Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and external program users.
●Work with the Senior Developer to schedule and perform software improvements and upgrades.
●Liaise with network administrators and systems analysts to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
●Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
●Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
●Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
●Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
●Develop and maintain documentation and guidelines.
●Install software products for end users as required.
●Experience with software development process, issue tracking, process documentation
●Experience with Windows
●Ability to learn and work with the team
●Captiva – Kofax – Documentum experience ( or similar )
●Experience with Software Development a plus (ie C#, Java, Python, etc)
●Experience with Sharepoint and Office 365 a plus
●Experience with Linux and Solaris a plus
●Experience with Documentum, Apache Tomcat, Java J2EE a plus
●Experience with Atlassian tools a plus (ie Jira, Jira Agile, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Stash, etc)
●Other miscellaneous duties as requested or required.
●College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering, and/or 1 to 2 years equivalent work experience.
Skills & Experience:
●Programming experience in Documentum, Captiva or Kofax
● Understanding of coding methods and best practices.
● Extensive operating systems experience.
● Relational database knowledge.
● Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies.
● Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
● Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
● Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
● Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
● Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
● Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
● Highly self motivated and directed.
● Keen attention to detail.
● Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
● Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
● Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
● On-call availability where required.
● Overtime hours may be required to meet project deadlines.
● Sitting for extended periods of time.
● Some travel may be required for the purpose of off-site software installation.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can share their resume at