Senior API Developer
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
The Senior API Developer role will work as a key member of the Engineering team. The primary responsibilities are in delivering quality code with a strong focus on providing robust & intuitive experiences to our customers. The ideal candidate should be up for the challenge of building a world-class Virtual CISO platform that is powerful, yet easy and delightful to use.
● Building the easiest to use security program and business automation platform available
● Delivering technology and workflow that streamlines their operations and lowers costs.
● Delighting them with insights and analysis using patented proprietary techniques.
● Collaborate with the Logic Engineering team to develop products and features.
● Communicate within the team to solve business challenges.
● Deliver high-quality code within our Agile processes and our open & supportive culture.
● Support and be supported by your fellow engineers. Providing leadership & mentorship to less experienced team members.
You would be a good fit if:
● You have 5+ years experience in an agile development environment.
● You are fluent in Python and have experience using Django (or similar framework).
● You embrace a test-driven and code review culture.
● You design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
● You have experience with AWS.
● You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● You enjoy collaboration with your team members.
● You take personal ownership over the features that you build.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can share their resume at
Join more than 400 satisfied clients
As part of our Yemeni Canadian Club Contributions towards our members, we will support you to build your resume as per Canadian Standards