Senior Full Stack Developer - Toronto
Senior Full Stack Developer
Check the job description in addition to how to apply.
DMA Global is facilitating a search for our client for a Senior Full Stack Developer that is great at what they do and looking for an opportunity to grow with us. Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Full Stack Developer is responsible for mentoring and coaching developers and leading a team of at least 5 full stack developers. They must be able to assign tasks, manage deadlines and can handle high level technical / architecture issues with an eye for detail in product development and architecture .
The ideal candidate has good communication skills and is organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
We need a candidate:
- Who has 2+ years as team lead or manager, mentoring and coaching developers and leading a team.
- Can manage a team of 5 full stack developers.
- Can manage Git and code reviews.
- Can assign tasks to the team of developers and manage deadlines.
- Has an eye for detail in Product development and architecture.
- Can handle high level technical / architecture issues and manage a rapidly growing product.
- Can manage server level issues.
- Is organized and detailed, able to multi-task.
- Has good communication skills.
- If you are creative and passionate about new concepts, and ideas we want to meet you.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
How to apply:
Interested candidates can share their resume at
Join more than 400 satisfied clients
As part of our Yemeni Canadian Club Contributions towards our members, we would like to support you in building your resume as per Canadian Standards, please find below two Free online services that can help you.